Sunday, February 22, 2009

Downtown


Today, my mother &I went to downtown together and actually hung out. We browsed around shops and I went to look at MAC because I wanted the hello kitty makeup bag but sure enough, they were sold out. We browsed along some more, and I saw a huge Hello Kitty MAC poster hanging inside sanrio and i ran in (= and they had the makeup bag I've been wanting (: the largest one was sold out so I got the medium (: which I still love<3 and my mom bought it for me as part of my birthday gift ^^* After, my mom had starbucks and I had jamba juice and we got cream puffs &an eclair which is ohh soooo good<3333 (: Later we went to H&M and got a buy one get one free cardigan, so I got the black one and she got the pink. Then we went to Safeway `cause being the fatass that I am, I wanted snacks. I got pizza rolls, chimichangas, chocolate chip waffles (:, and rice cakes. yummiess^^*



that's it for nowwwww time to study :'[

No comments:

Post a Comment