Wednesday, May 27, 2009

just a few notes for myself

i finally got a new computer (: and am able to run call of duty world at war !(: i loveeeeeee it <33333333

and i also passed my driver's test. yay license (:

so far i'm okay.. i'm thinking about slowing down on swapping. can't afford to go to the post office so many days a week and it gets confusing tracking all the swaps in process.. so i'm gonna slow it down, save some money, find time to work out and possibly lose some weight as welll -________-" i've been eating so much junkies when i shouldn't have. sigh* then i should clean my room and get everything organized so my room and my life isn't such a complete mess.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! YOu passed the first time unlike me lol. Yayyyyy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww heyyy girl!! i just wanted to stop by your page and THANK YOU! haha you are definitely a loyal blog follower! :)) you're soo sweet and I thank you for taking the time to read my blog entries and leave me such sweet comments!!

    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    :)janice.

    ReplyDelete